Skip to content
- This bottle opener is crafted from the neck & fretboard sections of retired acoustic and electric guitars.
- Necks were often made of hardwoods like maple or mahogany and fretboards are often rosewood.
- Shape & number of frets/inlays may vary slightly from image. Quality nickel-plated hardware. Measures 6-1/2".
- Each bottle opener comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and is presented in a green flannel embroidered pouch.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection